Chris and I are a married couple of DINKS (Double Income No Kids) in our early 30′s. This was our 4th cruise and 3rd cruise in the last 2 years. We have sailed Disney twice and Royal Caribbean once but this was our first Princess cruise.
We did not do an official cruise tour and booked our land portion (2 nights in Anchorage, 2 nights in Denali, train to Whittier, and Prince William Sound cruise) independently, though we used Princess for the Denali portion. For more info about this, see my Day 2 post. Other than the Vancouver Overview tour before flying home, we also booked all our excursions independently.
Feel free to post any questions in the meantime or send me an e-mail!
Below are links by day to my DETAILED trip report with photos:
- Alaska 2010: Day 1 - Anchorage, Alaska
- Alaska 2010: Day 2 – Denali National Park, Alaska
- Alaska 2010: Day 3 – Denali National Park, Alaska
- Alaska 2010: Day 4 – Denali National Park, Alaska
- Alaska 2010: Day 5 - Whittier, Alaska
- Alaska 2010: Island Princess Review
- Alaska 2010: Day 6 - Hubbard Glacier, Alaska
- Alaska 2010: Day 7 - Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska
- Alaska 2010: Day 8 - Skagway, Alaska
- Alaska 2010: Day 9 - Juneau, Alaska
- Alaska 2010: Day 10 - Ketchikan, Alaska
- Alaska 2010: Day 11 - Day at Sea
- Alaska 2010: Day 12 - Vancouver, Canada
This vacation was literally day after day of amazing experiences! Like many, I thought this might be a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Alaska but I definitely plan to return in a few years. I loved everything we did but there is so many more things I want to do!
Disclaimer: We may earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.