The SeaWorld San Diego Seven Seas Food Festival is back and happening now! SeaWorld San Diego is inviting guests to sip and sample their way around the seven seas at their annual outdoor dining event. This year’s festival features more than 150 offerings.
The Festival runs from now until to May 1, 2022 on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
As you eat and drink your way around the park, you will also find live music, animal exhibits, and of course, SeaWorld’s famous animal presentations. The nights at the Seven Seas Food Festival wind down with a live Polynesian dance performance and fireworks displays on select nights.
How to Attend the SeaWorld San Diego Seven Seas Food Festival
All visitors to SeaWorld need a valid ticket, Annual Pass or Fun Card for entry. The Seven Seas Food Festival is a separate purchase from the cost of admission. To participate, guests can either purchase a Seven Seas Food & Drink Sampler Lanyard or purchase items a la carte.
The festival includes 13 different locations around the park to sample food and drinks.
Seven Seas Food & Drink Sampler Lanyards
SeaWorld San Diego is offering two sampler lanyard options as follows:
- 10 item Sampler Lanyard cost is $65
- 15 item Sampler Lanyard cost is $80
Annual Passholders purchasing the 15 item lanyard will get an additional 3 items for free, for a total of 18 items to sample.
NEW THIS YEAR! Happy Hour Friday
Attend the Seven Seas Food Festival after 4 pm on Fridays and enjoy 5 food or beverage tastings for $25
Food Tasting Menus at SeaWorld San Diego Seven Seas Food Festival
Flavors of SoCal (Located at SkyTower Lawn) – French Dip, Baja Style Lobster Roll, Mango Sorbet, Lobster White Cheddar Kraft Mac n Cheese
SoCal Flavors Bar (Located at SkyTower Lawn) – San Diego Craft Brews, Bay Magic Cocktail, Frosé
Mexican Flavors (Located near Manta) – Coctel De Camaron, Carnitas Tacos, Braised Beef Tacos, Chipotle Portabella Tacos, Elote Ribs, Churro Cheesecake
Micheladas Y Más – Michelada Bar, Craft Draft Beer
Underwater Cantina – Handcrafted Cocktails, Frozen Margaritas, Craft Draft Beer, Cutwater Frozen Popsicles
Caribbean Flavors (Located outside of Calypso Bay Smokehouse) – Jerk Chicken Slider, Jerked White Cheddar Mac, Key Lime Tart, Lemon Tart, Caribbean Sunrise, Tropical Hurricane
Tuscan Flavors (Located between Nautilus Pavilion & Calypso Bay Smokehouse) – Caprese Salad, Fried Ravioli, Charcuterie Board, Tiramisu Ice Cream
Polynesian Flavors (Located between Nautilus Amphitheater & the Arcade) – Spicy Poke Bowl, Kalua Pork Sandwich, Haupia (Coconut Tropical Cheesecake), Pineapple Sorbet, Coconut Sorbet
Polynesian Flavors Tiki Bar – Hawaiian Pineapple Express, Blue Hawaiian, Hawaiian Hard Seltzers
Asian Flavors (Located between Nautilus Amphitheater & Nautilus Pavilion) – Chicken or Vegetable Hibachi Lo Mein, Pork or Vegetable Gyoza, Bulgogi Bowl, Mochi Ice Cream Ball, Spiked Thai Iced Tea
Mediterranean Flavors (Located at Arctic Plaza) – Lamb Slider, Grilled Lamb Chop, Baklava, Greek Yogurt Ice Cream, St. Tropez Sunset
German Flavors (Located at Arctic Plaza) – Bratwurst Slider, Smoke Jalapeno Cheddar Bratwurst Slider, Pretzel Bites, Cinnamon Pretzel Bites
German Flavors Beer Haus (Located at Arctic Plaza) – Sample Craft Beer inspired by the flavors of Germany.
Craft Beer Selections
- Abnormal Beer Co., San Diego
- AleSmith Brewing Company, San Diego
- Ballast Point Brewing & Spirits, San Diego
- Belching Beaver, Vista
- Bivouac Cider Works, San Diego Boochcraft, Chula Vista
- Brasserie d’Achouffee, Belgium
- Coronado Brewing Co., Coronado
- Firestone Walker, Paso Robles
- Golden Road Brewing, Los Angeles
- Harland Brewing Co., San Diego
- Karl Strauss, San Diego
- Kona Brewing Co, Kailua-Kona, HI
- Latitude 33 Brewing Co., San Diego
- Maui Brewing Co, Maui, HI
- Mike Hess, San Diego
- Mother Earth Brew Company, Vista
- New Belgium Brewing, Fort Collins, CO
- Novo Brazil Brewing Co, Chula Vista
- Paulaner Munchen, Germany
- Pizza Port, San Diego
- Refuge Brewery, Temecula
- Sapporo, Japan Societe Brewing Co, San Diego
- Stone Brewing Company, Escondido
The Seven Seas Food Festival features entertainment offerings including:
- Live music and DJ at the Seven Seas Sound Stage located at Arctic Plaza
- Live music at the SoCal Stage at the SkyTower Lawn
- Steel drummer by the Calypso Water Tower
- Polynesian Fire Dancing
- Fireworks (Fridays and Saturdays only)
The Seven Seas Food Festival at SeaWorld San Diego gives visitors a chance to taste their way around the globe and visit with SeaWorld’s beloved animals. There is so much to eat, drink and see.